Friday, November 07, 2008

Athaan (A Call for Prayer)

So I finished this work today. It is a wallpaper with a words of Athaan (A Call for Prayer).The image is a vector with some effects added on it and I thing it become really cool. Looks like a shot taken from animation movie. Hope you like it.


4x الله اكبر Allāhu Akbar God is The Greatest*
2x اشهد ان لا اله الا الله Ash-hadu an lā ilāha illallāh I bear witness that there is no deity except God
2x اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله Ash-hadu anna Muħammadan rasūlullāh I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
2x حي على الصلاة Hayya 'alas-salāh Make haste towards prayer
2x حي على الفلاح Hayya 'alal-falāħ Make haste towards welfare
2x الصلاة خير من النوم Aṣ-ṣalātu khayru min an-naūm Prayer is better than sleep **
2x الله اكبر Allāhu akbar God is greatest
1x لا اله الا الله Lā ilāha illallāh There is no deity except God

6 comments:

makkalot said...

Mashsa'allah i will put it on my desktop

ADK said...

yeeh it's very super.

pathwayofdevotion said...

Masha'Allah, it's amazing!

P.S. this is beautyOFeternity ;)

ADK said...

Thanks a lot for commenting
BeautyOFeternity ;)
I appreciate it a lot.

pathwayofdevotion said...

you're welcome akhi (:

also, I linked your blog on my blog.

ADK said...

Thanks you SO much,
and you're linked from my blog too. :)