Friday, November 21, 2008

Tutorials-place New Design

After yesterday Tutorials-place is with new design. The new change are mostly in the colors scheme of the site. And much little in the structure design. I think the new colors look much more good and fresh.
Also the site was having some not so cool graphics which I change, and some little details that was looking bad, but this is fixed already. In some way the old design was having some better looks in some places, but he was looking not so much professional. I hope this one is much better.
Also I think that all sites must be changed from time to time with new designs, just because after a lot of visits - the users begin to feel little weary with one and the same design. This is almost for every site. The good change is always good :D
Anyway, I hope you like it. Feel free to visit and learn new things...


2 comments:

FM said...

Masha Allah.

You are a genius.

ADK said...

JazakAllahu khayran,
Thanks you so much.